The Athletic Department would like to thank all of our student-athletes, parents, and community members for being very patient during this time. The IHSAA/DOE set out guidelines for athletics. During the final phase, we are not allowed to have spectators at any events prior to Friday August 14th, 2020. The following events are before that date, and they will NOT be allowed any spectators.
- Thursday August 13 – NO spectators allowed
- Wabash HS Volleyball Scrimmage vs Plymouth 6pm at OJ Neighbours
- Wabash HS Boys Soccer Scrimmage vs Lakeland Christian 6pm at Lakeland
Saturday August 15th 12pm, Wabash HS Football will be traveling to Carroll (Flora) for the Scrimmage. Carroll has received permission to pre-sale 100 tickets to the visiting spectators. We will do the following:
- NO tickets will be sold at the gate.
- Each player will be allowed two tickets at this time. They must be purchased ahead of time, and through the HS Football Coach.
- Tickets are $5 each
- After all players are given an opportunity to pre-purchase two (2) tickets, we will sell the remaining tickets to immediate family members.
- Masks will be required for admission to the event when social distancing cannot be maintained.
Saturday August 15th 11am, Wabash HS Girls Soccer Scrimmage vs Angola at Morrett Sports Complex will allow spectators. Spectators are asked to bring their own seating. We will not be charging admission to this event. Spectators are asked to wear mask when social distancing cannot be maintained.
Wabash Athletics will provide more information for events after Sunday August 16th very soon. Again, thank you for being patient during this time.
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Department at 260-563-4131.