Wabash Middle and High Schools are looking forward to this upcoming Winter Season. Due to the circumstances with COVID at this time, we are providing a video for the Athletic Department Winter Parent Meeting. There is an ERROR on Picture dates for MS. Please see below for corrected dates for Athletic pictures. Please watch the attached video.
Each winter program will have their own Parent Meeting. The time and date for each programs parent meeting is as follows:
Boys Basketball – Monday November 2nd – HS Cafe – 6:30pm
Girls Basketball – Thursday October 29th – MS Cafe – 6:00pm
Swimming – TBA
Wrestling – TBA
- Students will have to wear a mask when riding the bus to and from events. There may be other times that they are necessary, but we will let you know.
- Sports Passes – At this time, we are working on Adult and Student passes. We do not know what we will be allowed to provide at events with the current circumstances of COVID. We will keep everyone updated as we move along. Please be patient, as things are changing daily in the education arena.
- Coaches contact information is available in the video, and they have been CC’d in this email.
- All Events/Practices are available through EventLink. www.eventlink.com
- Final Forms – All of our physical information is through Final Forms. https://wabashcity-in.
finalforms.com/. This needs to be completed before anyone can participate in extracurriculars.
- Winter Athletic Pictures –
- High School – November 16th
- MS Winter 1 (7/8 Boys and Girls BBall and 6 Boys BBall) – December 7th
- MS Winter 2 (MS Wrestling, MS Swimming, 6 Girls BBall) – February 8th
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Athletic Department at 260-274-0885 or the Head Coach of the program.