Wabash Middle/High School
Winter Event Management Plan
Due to the number of positive cases increasing in Wabash County, Wabash Middle/High School events will have the following guidelines:
- Two (2) tickets per rostered player and coach
- Must present a ticket at the gate
- Tickets are $5 each and will be paid at the gate.
- Pre-Purchased Ticket Reimbursement – See note **
- NO PASSES ALLOWED
- Spectators Entrance
- Events at Coolman Gym: Door 5 of Middle School
- Events at High School Gym: Door 5 of High School
- Events at OJ Neighbours Gym: Door 1 of OJ Neighbours Elementary
- Events at Wabash County YMCA – Aquatics Center: NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED
- Masks are required at ALL times.
- Refusal to wear masks will result in the removal from the facility.
- We ask that spectators social distance during the event.
- We ask that only family members sit together.
- Spectators will not be allowed to sit on the first two rows of the bleachers.
- Concessions for spectators
- Coolman Gymnasium – located in the main hallway
- HS Gymnasium – No Concessions
- OJ Gymnasium – No Concessions
- Restrooms for spectators are located in the main hallway.
- No Spectators behind the team benches or scorers table.
- No Pep Band
- No Cheerleaders
- No Dance Team
We will try to offer a Live-Streaming option for spectators who are unable to attend due to limited tickets availability.
** If you purchased a ticket online for the events from 11 /24/2020 through 2/26/2021, you will be reimbursed by PayK12/TicketTracker for the cost of the ticket. Each ticket was $5. It usually takes between 2-10 business days for your reimbursement to take place.**
Wabash City Schools and Wabash Athletic Department greatly appreciate the student-athletes, parents, and community members for their patience during this time. We want to provide the best and safest opportunities. We are excited that the winter season is underway, and we are looking forward to what our student-athletes can accomplish with your support. If you have any questions, you may contact the Athletic Office at (260) 563-4131.